CipherHealth Epic® Integration
Enhance your Epic® experience with expanded patient engagement
Reach patients across the spectrum of care, both inside and outside the hospital walls, with flexible, multi-purpose solutions that grow with you as your patient communications needs evolve.
Improve staff satisfaction
Identify areas for troubleshooting with visibility into engagement activity and evaluate trends to optimize outreach programs across patient populations for better clinical results.
- Enhance workflows
- Increase staff satisfaction
- Deliver more personalized care
- Improve patient outcomes
With Epic Flowsheet Integration, your care team members get patient responses from automated outreach in near real-time, giving all care team members regardless of care setting the information they need while reducing the need to toggle between systems.
Respond to patients with urgency to ensure actions to address issues before they escalate and avoid hospital readmissions.
- Improve staff workflows
- Increase revenue
- Increase patient volume and loyalty
- Enhance the patient experience
With Enhanced Appointment Reminders, you can facilitate self-service appointment rescheduling via text message, keeping provider schedules full and reducing staffing needs for call centers.
- Patient receives automated appointment reminder
- Patient selects (1) Confirm, (2) Cancel, or (3) Reschedule
- If patient selects “3” to reschedule, CipherHealth connects to scheduler in Epic to identify alternate appointment times
- CipherHealth presents those options to patient via text message
- Patient confirms new appointment time
- Patient receives automated appointment reminder for new time and/or date
Increase digital engagement with patient populations and improve access to care through flexible rescheduling.
- Improve the quality of healthcare communications
- Reach patients at scale
- Expect cost certainty
- Report and analyze
Text messaging is one of the most universal solutions for automating outreach, but it can have limitations if the technology used to deliver messages is unreliable. Even small gaps in communication can result in tens of thousands of patients missing critical updates.
With EHR Activation Gateway, health systems can deliver messages that originate in Epic with 98% success, reducing communication gaps with patients. In addition, comprehensive reporting on patient activity will allow them to identify areas for troubleshooting.
Identify areas for troubleshooting with visibility to undelivered messages, monitor messaging activity by volume of messages sent and deliverability rates, and filter reports by customized criteria to highlight trends over time.
DR. PATRICK MCGILL
EVP & Chief Analytics Officer
Community Health Network
Close care gaps, improve staff satisfaction and achieve financial goals today