CipherHealth collects data, including personally identifying information, from people who use the CipherHeath website (www.cipherhealth.com). Please note that any of our client data collected in CipherVoice is maintained separately from data gathered from our online website users and is subject to our HIPAA Policy which is also located on our website.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
When you visit the CipherHealth website, CipherHealth collects several forms of usage data, including:
- Log data. Our servers automatically record certain information sent by your browser, such as your Web request, your Internet Protocol address, your referring URL, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- Cookie data. When you visit the website, CipherHealth may send one or more ‘cookies’ which are small files containing a string of characters to your computer to identify you as a unique user. If you have registered with CipherHealth, the information in your cookie is used to provide a more personalized experience on our site, for example by allowing you to access secure blog entries. If you haven’t registered, the cookie identifies you as a unique user and helps ensure a smoother experience on the site. If you have not registered on our site, we cannot link the user ID in the cookie with personal identifying information and data about you, such as your name or e-mail address.
How We Use the Online Information We Collect
Your feedback and use of our website help us to improve the content and design of the website. We want to understand more about the interests of our users, so that we can offer goods and services we believe may be of interest.
Most portions of the website can be used without registering or giving us any personal information such as (but not limited to) your name and e-mail address. However, CipherHealth does collect personally identifying information regarding our online users when you provide it to us.
CipherHealth only uses information provided to us to assist our users and will not share information with any third parties. We may use or disclose personal information if we have a good-faith belief that the disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request
- To enforce agreements we have with you
- To address fraud or security issues.
When you provide your e-mail address to us, you agree to receive e-mail from CipherHealth in response to your inquiry and any informational messages we may send for the benefit of our customers; however, you can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time simply by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail.
In addition to the methods outlined above, you may change your preferences regarding use of personal data by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Opting Out of Online Marketing and/or Off Line Information
If you would like to opt out of any online emails or newsletters, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].or write us at:
169 Madison Ave, #2163
New York, NY 10016
Att: Privacy Officer
Last reviewed on June 28, 2023