The Association for Community Affiliated Plans (ACAP) is a national trade association which represents not-for-profit Safety Net Health Plans. ACAP plans serve more than seventeen million enrollees across the United States. We are excited to become a preferred vendor for this association as we firmly believe in ACAP’s vision to “improve health and well-being of lower-income and vulnerable populations and the communities in which they live.”
As a leading healthcare technology company, we are committed to improving member outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. Our technology solutions engage members throughout their healthcare journey to minimize costs, meet regulatory requirements, and enhance the overall quality of care.
Our Evolve platform enables a seamless experience for members and staff while helping you meet a variety of your managed care goals. CipherHealth offers a unique product suite of highly integrated solutions that can help your organization address:
- Member engagement: Use tailored call, text, email programs to effectively engage members across different demographic groups and health risk levels for both clinical and non-clinical campaigns including annual wellness visits, HEDIS outreach, and new member welcome calls.
- Care management: Coordinate across interdisciplinary care teams in one, centralized solution. With easy-to-use task management, quickly assign care plans and manage member health activities to achieve organizational KPIs.
- Care insights: Using analytics and reporting you can effectively gather and interpret data from multiple sources to reveal insights into gaps in care, population-specific trends, and outcomes. Based on insights, deploy member engagement and care management programs to further drive results.
- Educational content: Manage access and delivery of member education content across numerous modes of communication.
- Digital centralized forms: Dramatically reduce duplicative documentation by digitizing every assessment, checklist, and form used to collect or view data in your organization.
Successful engagements have fueled our rapid growth to over 400 organizations across 40+ states. Health plans realize the benefits of member engagement as they improve quality and compliance metrics, increase preventive screening rates, enable staff efficiency and enhance the member experience. Recognized by KLAS as the #1 patient outreach vendor of 2016, we are committed to helping health plans more proactively serve their members and drive down the cost of care.