Register for the third webinar in our “Roadmap to Recovery” series featuring Vanessa Roshell-Stacks, VP of Hospital Operations and Care Coordination, and her team at Rush University Medical Center. If you missed our first two webinars, you can access the recaps here.
Join us for an in-depth look at how Rush University Medical Center (RUMC) used an agile and integrated approach leveraging technology to quickly respond to the needs of their staff, patients, and community throughout the pandemic – and the key insights they gained. Whether your hospital is already seeing a new surge of COVID cases or preparing for what could be a second wave, these insights will be invaluable to your strategic initiatives.
Date: Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
Time: 2pm – 3pm ET, 1pm – 2pm CT, 11am – 12pm PT
Learn how your organization can leverage RUMC’s experience during the pandemic to:
- Use flexible technology solutions to adapt to the changing needs of staff, patients, and communities
- Develop a data-driven approach to resolve issues related to patient and family expectations and continuity of care
- Proactively address staff well-being concerns
- Find an innovative way to improve care transitions in light of strict hospital visitation policies
- Use data-driven strategies to solve issues related to care continuity, community misinformation, and negative impacts to the patient and family experience
“This is going to be our new normal. We’re going to have to leverage technology in a way that probably would have been slow to adapt had it not been for the COVID crisis.” –Vanessa Roshell-Stacks, VP of Hospital Operations and Care Coordination, Rush University Medical Center
Continuing Education Credit Offered
This webinar is jointly provided by CipherHealth and the Postgraduate Institute of Medicine. The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1 contact hour.
Join us for this very informative “Roadmap to Recovery” webinar, “How Rush University Medical Center Uses Data and Collaboration to Rapidly Adapt to COVID-19″ on Thursday, July 23rd from 2-3pm Eastern Time.
View all of our Roadmap to Recovery webinars here.