NEW YORK, May 18, 2023 — CipherHealth, a recognized leader and innovator in patient-centered communications, engagement, and insights for the nation’s leading healthcare systems, announced today that it has been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work, a nine-time distinction for CipherHealth.
CipherHealth was listed among 150 healthcare providers and organizations recognized by Modern Healthcare as workplaces that “empower employees to provide patients and customers with the best possible care, products, and services.”
The award comes amid a number of strategic initiatives at CipherHealth to enhance culture, empower career growth through professional development, enable transformational leadership, and prioritize inclusivity at every level of the organization. Programs have included:
- Continued focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion: The business case for DE&I is long-settled—diverse companies consistently outperform their less diverse peers. CipherHealth has focused on bringing in diverse perspectives at every level of the organization, including at the executive level, where key hires of female leaders have brought new visionary voices into the fold.
- A commitment to inclusive leadership: The inclusive leadership program enables and holds leaders accountable for putting these concepts at the forefront of everything they do.
- Clear career paths and accessible training: CipherHealth employs an organization-wide talent review process, aimed at discussing talent, enabling the team to be successful, and focusing on ways to attract and retain great talent.
- Community Guidelines development: CipherHealth uses employee feedback to develop guidelines that enhance collaboration, protect team members’ time, and foster accountability.
- These initiatives have taken place against the backdrop of the longstanding efforts that have netted CipherHealth eight previous Best Places to Work awards, including goal setting, team development workshops and change management processes with major projects to ensure transparency and inclusivity, enhancements to onboarding processes, and the success of the CipherHealth Culture Cares team, which drives cultural initiatives at the organization.
“Modern Healthcare’s recognition is awarded based on comprehensive feedback from our employees, which is so important to us,” said Jennifer Compagni, Chief People Officer at CipherHealth. “We appreciate the work our team does every day and we care deeply about ensuring that each and every person feels happy, safe, and engaged.”
CipherHealth will find out their ranking on the Best Places list and be celebrated at the 2023 Best Places to Work in Healthcare Awards Gala taking place Sept. 28 at the Renaissance Chicago. To learn more, click here.