- The ability to capture and store data in real-time giving immediate data collection and opportunities to address any issues.
- Workflow management improves by giving nurses a central and easy to use system to see which patients need to be rounded for the day.
- Efficient alerting and intervention signals what can be improved and if any patients needs are not being met.
- Accountability makes sure that every patient is rounded on every time.
- Consistency with set scripts help to improve accuracy in data collection, which helps to pinpoint what is going well and what can be improved.
- Integration with other CipherHealth products such as echo means that all patient information is in one place and easily accessible to nurses
For more information on Orchid, click here .