Real-time messaging allows organizations to send a voice call or SMS message as soon as a patient meets criteria for an outreach program. Below are a few examples of how your organization can take advantage of real-time messaging:
- Remind: As soon as a hospital appointment is created, you can immediately send a patient a voice call or SMS message with critical information about their upcoming visit. You can even take the patient experience to the next level by adding a link to the calendar appointment.
- Welcome: Send a real-time welcome message as soon as a patient arrives at the hospital and registers for a visit. The message might include:
- Links to maps and visiting information
- Links to condition specific education (provided by the Hospital)
- A request to see if the patient has concerns or questions
- Notify: As soon as a home health visit is scheduled, send the patient information about their upcoming visit. Home health visits are often scheduled within a given a time window, rather than an exact time, so notifications enable patients to confirm they will be home during the visit.
- Inform: Keep patients and their family members informed of wait times in the emergency department or status changes of surgical procedures.
- Fulfill: If a patient has requested to be on the waitlist for an appointment, send a message if a slot opens up to keep the schedule filled and patient seen as quickly as possible.
For more information and access to this CipherOutreach feature, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.