From emailed pushed reports to raw data exports and outcomes analyses, CipherHealth empowers organizations to access, understand, and take action on data using any format that they prefer. CipherHealth’s real-time data dashboards, also known as CipherInsights, are the latest addition to CipherHealth’s reporting capabilities. CipherInsights enables organizations to access and manipulate data in real-time, so that users can understand where opportunities for improvement exist and act on those opportunities immediately.
If you’re not familiar with the CipherInsights dashboards, here are the 3 top reasons to check them out:
- There are several data dashboards and widgets to choose from – each is designed to meet one or more of your unique data needs. Obtain access to all of the dashboards (hint: choose this if you want to see how each widget connects to paint a story) or just one dashboard (hint: choose this if you want to keep your data efforts hyper-focused).
- We’ve created an advanced set of filters so that you can look at the data by facility, unit, user, or even rounding script question. Once a filter is set, it will automatically be applied the next time you login, saving you tons of time and clicks!
- We’ve enabled some customization of the dashboards so that you can set a goal and track your progress over time. For outreach users, don’t forget to set a reach rate and time to intervene goal!
How to access CipherInsights:
1. Login to Evolve, CipherHealth’s web platform, and navigate to the Reports tab. Select the dashboard that you would like to view.
2. Once on the dashboard page, click the “Filter” icon to see a dropdown list of filters to choose from
3. Select a filter
4. Click “Apply Filter” and the filter will automatically be applied the next time you access the CipherInsights dashboard
5. To remove the filter, click “Reset Filters.”
If you have questions or are interested in learning more, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com!