We are working hard to ensure our Reporting Platform continues to meet your needs and enables you to drive improvements.
We rolled out our Insights dashboards earlier this year to provide easier access to actionable, real-time data. With this rollout, we’ve also worked to enhance our backend data structure and the calculations behind our existing metrics to improve accuracy and alignment with our clinically recommended best practices.
We plan to apply the enhanced calculations and metrics used in the Insights dashboards to the emailed reports you are currently receiving throughout the months of July and August. Read below to see which metrics will be impacted and when.
CipherRounds reports will be updated on Friday, August 30th. As a CipherRounds client, the metrics that will be impacted are as follows:
Once Per Stay Rounding Percentage
- Legacy Metric: Previously, the Once Per Stay Rounding percentage looked at rounds that occurred during the time period of the report to determine if a patient was rounded on.
- New Metric: Now, our improved Once Per Stay Rounding percentage will look at all rounds that ever occurred on a patient during their stay to determine if the patient was rounded on.
More information on the CipherRounds – Once per Stay reporting changes can be found here.
Once Per Day Rounding Percentage
- Legacy Metric: Previously, the Once Per Day Rounding percentage allowed for a customized census time and rounding hour.
- New Metric: Now, our improved Once Per Day Rounding percentage will operate off of a midnight census only to align with CMS’ standard definition of a daily patient census.
More information on the CipherRounds – Once per Day reporting changes can be found here.
CipherOutreach reports will be updated on Friday, July 26th. As a CipherOutreach client, the metrics that will be impacted are as follows:
Opening Reach Rate (Answered Call)
- Legacy Metric: Previously, Opening Reach Rate was calculated based off of the final call attempt sent to the patient. If a patient did not answer the call on the last call attempt, he or she was considered unreached.
- New Metric: Now, Opening Reach Rates will be calculated based off of any call attempts sent to the patient. If a patient answers a call at any point during his or her call series, the patient is considered Opening Reached.
More information on the CipherOutreach reporting changes can be found here.
New Color, Same Data
Lastly, we will be updating our reporting colors in an effort to deliver a more unified brand and product experience to our clients and their teams. Despite the new reporting colors, the reporting content will remain the same. You can expect to see this change at the beginning of August 2019.
If you have questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.